How to uninstall Qustodio for Mac
To uninstall Qustodio from a Mac do the following:
- Download the Qustodio for Mac application from http://www.qustodio.com/
- Mount the .dmg file by double clicking on it
- You will see an application called "Uninstaller" in the folder, double click on it and follow the instructions.
- You might be prompted to enter your admin user name and password, to be able to make changes on your computer:
- The uninstaller will ask your email address and password used on Qustodio, once you successfully enter your information Qustodio will be uninstalled:
Note: If you don't have your Qustodio login or password, visit https://family.qustodio.com/ and click on the "Forgot your password" link.
Note: If you encounter difficulties uninstalling Qustodio, first you should reinstall Qustodio from the fresh download and then follow the steps above.