How do I change the language settings?
If you need to change the language your Qustodio account and emails appear in, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Qustodio account at family.qustodio.com.
2. On the top right of the Family Portal, click the arrow where it says “Hello” and your name.
3. Choose Settings from the list of options that appear.
4. Next click Your Account.
5. Choose your desired language from the Language drop-down menu.
6. Finally click Save Settings to confirm the change. The Family Portal and all emails will now be in your selected language.
Do you see a different interface from the one described above? If so, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Qustodio account at https://family.qustodio.com/
2. From the sidebar on the left, click the Your account icon.
3. Scroll down to My Language & Region.
4. Click the pen iconbeside your current language to edit it.
5. Select your desired language from the menu.
The Family Portal and all emails will now be displayed in your selected language.