Can I hide Qustodio on my devices?
Looking for a way to stop your child uninstalling Qustodio as soon as your back is turned? Then we might have the solution for you! Please note that due to technical limitations, it's not possible to hide Qustodio on mobile devices (Android, iOS, and Kindle devices). However you can hide Qustodio on computers associated with your account.
What happens if I select Hide Qustodio on this device?
Normally when your child tries to access a page you have blocked, a blue screen appears to let them know that this content has been blocked. When you activate the Hide Qustodio option, they will no longer see this blue screen. Instead, they will be redirected to the Google search screen unless you have activated Lock navigation, in which case the lock screen will still be shown.
If you have selected the option to Lock the Device once your child reaches their time limit and Qustodio is hidden, they will simply be logged out of the device. In addition, by opting to Hide Qustodio, the Qustodio “Q” icon will no longer be shown on the task/notification bar.
How can I hide Qustodio on my device?
Read the steps below for how to hide Qustodio on your Windows/Mac computer:
1. Log in to your Family Portal at family.qustodio.com
2. On the top right of the Family Portal, click the arrow where it says “Hello” and your name.
3. Choose Settings from the list of options that appear.
4. Click Devices.
5. Click Device Settings next to the device* where you want to hide Qustodio.
*Please note that due to technical limitations, Qustodio can only be hidden on computers. It is not possible to hide Qustodio on mobile devices such as Android, iOS or Kindle devices.
6. Select the Hide Qustodio on this device check box.
7. Finally click Save to confirm you want Qustodio to be hidden on the selected device. Done!