How do I unblock my account?
This article tells you why your account may be temporarily blocked and what to do to fix it. If your account is currently blocked, it is probably because you have reached the limit of devices or children you can monitor with a Free account. The instructions for unblocking are below.
How do I unblock my account?With Qustodio Free you can protect a maximum of 1 device and child. If your account is blocked it is because your license period may have expired and the number of children or devices set up with Qustodio is now over this limit. To continue using Qustodio’s Family Portal, you can either choose to purchase a premium license to increase these limit, or manually remove devices or children from your account.
I want to increase the number of devices or children I protect by upgrading to Qustodio Premium
- Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and login.
- When you see the following offer, click on Upgrade Now! It will bring you to Qustodio’s Premium subscription page where you will easily able to make your purchase. Once you’ve completed the purchase, and go back to the Family Portal your account will be unblocked, and you will able to use Qustodio again.
I want to manually remove devices or children adjusting my account settings
- Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and login with your email and password.
- Once you are in your Family Portal, go to Settings > Children’s accounts.
- You will be able to see how many accounts there are. Remove any accounts over the limit by clicking on Remove child.
- Next, go to Settings > Devices. Remove the devices you won't be using by clicking on Remove.