Qustodio system requirements and supported platforms
Qustodio always recommends installing any operating system updates on your device(s) to ensure compatibility and optimization of the Qustodio Applicaiton.
Qustodio desktop application
The Qustodio application runs on Windows and Mac operating systems. Qustodio is not compatible with Linux. To run the Qustodio application on your computer you will need:
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 1.6 GB or more of free hard disk space
- CPU 1.8 GHz or faster
- Windows: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and El Capitan (10.11)
Qustodio website and Family Portal
The Qustodio website and Family Portal work best on the latest versions of:
Some features may not be supported on older versions of these browsers, or on browsers not listed above.
Qustodio on mobile devices
iPhone and iPad App
- iOS 8 or later
- Android OS 4 or higher. Qustodio will install on 2.3 or higher but support will be dropped in the near future due to compatibility issues.
- Kindle OS 4.0.3 or higher
- Qustodio is not compatible with Windows phones