How do I change the email address associated with my account?Overview
There may come a time when you need to change the email address associated with your Qustodio account. To do so, please follow the instructions below.1. Change your email address
To change your email address, simply visit your Family Portal and then go to Settings > Your account and do these steps:
- Next to the box with your current email address, click on Change.
- Enter the email address twice as requested and click Request Change.
- You will be prompted to enter your password for security measures. Enter the password and click OK.
- A message will appear. It informs you that a confirmation email was sent to your new email address. Click OK.
To validate your new email address and make sure you receive all reports and updates from us, please do the following:
- Check your inbox folder. You should have received a confirmation email entitled "Change your Qustodio account email address."
- Open the email and click the link provided to validate your new address.
That's it! You can now log into your Qustodio account by using the new address you provided.