How can I hide Qustodio on my devices?
Looking for a way to stop the kids uninstalling Qustodio as soon as your back is turned? Then we might have the solution for you! Please note that due to technical limitations, it's not possible to hide Qustodio on mobile devices (Android, iOS, Kindle, and Nook devices). However you can hide Qustodio on computers associated with your account. Read the steps below for how to hide Qustodio on your Windows/Mac computer:
1. Log in to your Family Portal at family.qustodio.com
2. On the top right of the Family Portal, click the arrow where it says “Hello” and your name.
3. Choose Settings from the list of options that appear.
4. Click Devices.
5. Click Device Settings next to the device* where you want to hide Qustodio.
*Please note that due to technical limitations, Qustodio can only be hidden on computers. It is not possible to hide Qustodio on mobile devices such as Android, iOS, Kindle or Nook devices.
6. Select the Hide Qustodio on this device check box.
7. Finally click Save to confirm you want Qustodio to be hidden on the selected device. Done!