How to monitor and block applications with Qustodio for iPhone and iPad
If you've installed Qustodio Parental Control for iPhone and iPad, please note the following:
- With Qustodio for iOS, you can monitor and block the following (and only the following) applications:
8 ball pool; Agar.io; Amazon Mobile; Animal Voyage: Island Adventure; AppStore; ASKfm; Badoo / Blendr; Boom Beach; Clash of Clans; Clash Royale; Deer Hunter 2016; Discord; Dropbox; Dubsmash; Ebay; EDpuzzle; Express; Explain EverythingTM Interactive Whiteboard; Facebook Messenger; Facebook; Fling; Flipagram; Fortnite; Foursquare; Game of War; GeoGebra; Google Drive; Google Docs (Docs, Sheet and Slides); Grindr; Groupon; GSN Grand Casino; Hay Day; iFunny :); Instagram; iTunes; Jurassic World; Kik; LINE; Magic Piano; Meet; Microgolf; Miitomo; Minecraft; Mobile Strike; Mortal Kombat X; Netflix; Olympus Rising; Pinterest; Pure; Puzzle and Dragons; Roblox; Scruff; Shazam; Skout - Meet, Chat, Friend; Snapchat; Spotify; Star Wars 'Galaxy of Heroes'; Tango; TED; Tinder; Tumblr; Twitch; Twitter; Vent; Viber; Waze; Weather Channel; WeChat; Whisper - Share, Express, Meet; Wish; Wishbone; Wordreference.com; Would you rather?; YouNow; Youtube; Youtube Kids; Zedge and PokemonGo. Qustodio will also report Whatsapp usage, but cannot block this app. Unfortunately EA no longer allows us to connect through VPN to their games. Therefore we no longer support EA Games.
- Applications will start appearing in the Portal once they've been installed and used at least once by the protected user.
- You can choose to completely block the use of any of these applications. For this, go to your Portal and in the user tab, go to Rules > Application Rules and set Enable application controls as YES. Then, you can simply set to block any of the applications you want by switching the button for that app as Allow application > NO.
- You can also set a time limit for each app in your Portal in Rules > Application Rules. There, next to each iOS app, you will see a little clock with the option "Set a time limit for this app". Simply click on it and a dropdown menu will appear. You can "Click to set a time limit" and set limit of use of the app for each day of the week.
If you experience any issues, please note:
- The new iOS beta version of Qustodio only supports iOS 9 or higher.
- For other issues, make sure to read our FAQ page.