Have you noticed that parenting blogs have pretty much taken over the Internet? There’s so much great content out there for moms and dads looking for advice, inspiration, or even just a laugh. Parents are some of the busiest people on the planet, though, so it’s virtually impossible to keep up with all the latest and greatest parenting posts. To help keep you in the loop, we’ve rounded up the best of this week’s parenting articles and blog posts to share with you. Hope you enjoy!
- Parents and aren’t embarrassed about sex talks, so why aren’t they having more of them?
- Newtown dad says gun safety should be a parenting issue, not a political one.
- Internet savvy kids are better at protecting themselves online.
- Are you “hyper-parenting”? Here’s how to stop.
- Best parenting advice? Ignore the “experts.”
- Find out why this mom stopped “tiger parenting.”
- Plan ahead: Tips on parenting a college applicant.
- Can you relate to any of these 11 common parenting fears?
- Check out all the laughs moms and dads are having on Twitter this week.
- Forget the perfect Facebook pictures. Check out these candid shots of what parenting really looks like.
Kids and Tech
- Do you use voice search in the bathroom? Your teen might.
- One dad explains how Facebook brought him closer to his daughter.
- Can tablets get our kids excited about STEM topics?
- If you’re worried about your teen sexting, read this in-depth article about why kids do it.