How do I start over with Qustodio?
If you want to start over fresh, because you've played around with Qustodio to test if it fits your needs and works as expected, or because you've stopped using Qustodio for a while, please follow the instructions provided below.
But before you start, please note the following:
- Starting fresh will remove the entire history and rules for the children and devices associated with your account.
- Starting fresh will not remove Qustodio from your devices.
How to do delete all your data and do a fresh start:
To delete all your data, go to your Family Portal and find a dropdown on the top right of the page, choose Settings > Children's accounts. For each child, click Remove Child.
If you wish, you can also remove all devices associated with your account. For this, go to your Family Portal and find a dropdown on the top right of the page, choose Settings > Devices. For each device, click Remove.
That's it! All data from your children and devices have been deleted and you can now start over with Qustodio.
How to do create new children and protect new devices:
- Go to your Family Portal and to Settings > Children's accounts. Create a new user profile for each child or user you want to protect with Qustodio by clicking on Add a new child as many times as needed.
- Go to the device you want to protect and visit our Qustodio Downloads page to find the right Qustodio package.
- Download and install Qustodio by following the instructions provided.
- If you need help installing, please visit our Help Center.
How to completely remove Qustodio
If you wish to completely remove Qustodio from any device, please follow the instructions provided in our Help Center in Uninstalling Qustodio.