I'm having trouble installing Qustodio for iOS
Follow these steps if have trouble installing Qustodio on your child's iPhone or iPad:
Important: Qustodio only works with iOS7 and up, so before anything, make sure you use iOS7 or up on your devices, or update to the latest iOS version from the App Store. For this, go on the device, and then to Settings > General > Software updates and if an update is available, tap Download.
Then, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall any previous version of Qustodio on the device. For this, go to your Family Portal and to Settings > Devices and remove the devices from there. To uninstall the Qustodio Safe Browser, please follow these steps. To uninstall any other version of Qustodio for iOS, follow these steps.
2. Remove any restrictions on the device. For this, go on the device to Settings > General > Restrictions and select “Disable Restrictions”.
4. Switch your internet connection from Wifi to 3G or 4G.
5. Open Safari on the device to protect and visit the following link: https://www.qustodio.com/ios
6. Follow these exact steps to install Qustodio for iOS.
If you don't know the passcode requested during the installation process:
Qustodio does not require a passcode during the installation process. If you are asked for a passcode during the installation, this is the passcode of your device, which is the code you have set to protect your device with Apple when you first set it up. This code is not related to Qustodio. You can read more about this here.
If you need anymore help, contact us.