How to remove an old or duplicate device from the Family Portal
Sometimes when deleting Qustodio from an old device or reinstalling Qustodio on the device, Qustodio can be eliminated from the device without it being eliminated from the Family Portal device list. You can eliminate this old or duplicate device following this steps:
- Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and login with your email and password.
- Once you are in your Family Portal, find a dropdown on the top right of the page, choose Settings > Children’s accounts.
- You will be able to see how many accounts there are. Remove any accounts over the limit by clicking on Remove child.
- Next, go to Settings > Devices. Remove the devices you won't be using by clicking on Remove.
- That’s it! Your account should now be unblocked. You can keep on using Qustodio’s Family Portal without any problems.
Do you see a different interface from the one described above? If so, please follow the steps below:
Sometimes after deleting Qustodio from a device, the Qustodio app is eliminated but the device still appears in the Family Portal device list. You can eliminate an old or duplicate device following these steps:
1. Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and log in with your email address and password.
2. From the sidebar on the left, click Your devices.
3. You will see a list of all your devices. Click the one you wish to delete.
4. Next, click the trash canicon in the top right corner.
5. A dialog box will appear to check you wish to delete the device. Click OK to confirm.
That’s it! Your device should now be removed from the list of devices in the Family Portal.