Qustodio for Android is not reporting web activity
If you've installed Qustodio for Android, and it is correctly reporting applications being used, but fails to report any web activity, please note the following:
- Qustodio for Android 5 or less only works with the following two web browsers: Google Chrome and the Android Stock Browser. If Qustodio fails to report any web activity, it might be because your child uses a different web browser (e.g., Firefox). In this case, we recommend to block the use of any other web browser. For this, please go to your Family Portal to the user's profile and to Rules > Application Rules and block any other browser used there. On Android 6 or up, however, Qustodio is compatible with Google Chrome, the Android Stock Browser and Firefox.
- Please read this article to find more information about Incognito or Private Browsing on Android and how to block it.
Also, please make sure of the following:
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of the Android operating system.
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of Qustodio.
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of the web browser available.