How to install Qustodio Professional for iPhone and iPad
This article tells you how to install Qustodio Professional for iPhone and iPad. You can then monitor the use of that device through the Management Portal.
- Qustodio for iOS is a bit different than Qustodio for Android, Mac & Windows. Some of the features available on Android, Mac or Windows are not yet available for iOS.
- With Qustodio for iOS, you can monitor web navigation on Safari, set restrictions on which websites can be accessed, and set time limits for web navigation. All other Qustodio features are not yet supported on iOS devices.
- After installing, you’ll be able to set time limits for Internet use. When time’s up, Safari will be blocked, as well most apps that connect to the internet using normal web-browsing protocols.
How to install Qustodio on iOS
1. Open Safari on the iOS device you want to monitor.
2. Go to the following address: https://manage.qustodio.com/enroll/ios
3. Tap I'm new to Qustodio or I have an account as appropriate.
4. If you've selected I have an account, simply enter your Qustodio credentials and skip to step 5. If you've selected I'm new to Qustodio, enter the requested data as shown:
5. Enter a name for the user of this device. Tap Next.
6. Enter a name for the device. Tap Next.
7. Tap Install iOS Profile.
8. Tap Install.
9. Tap Done.
10. Read the information provided and swipe to read all screens until you reach the final one. Tap Close.
11. That's all! Qustodio is now set to protect that device. You can monitor web navigation, set restrictions on which websites can be accessed, and set time limits for web navigation. For this, please visit your Management Portal from any device with Internet access.
You will now receive an email from Qustodio entitled Important - iOS Qustodio Passcode, as shown below. Please make sure to save this email as it contains key information to remove Qustodio.