Qustodio Free vs. Qustodio Premium, what’s the difference?
This article briefly describes the differences between Qustodio Free and Qustodio Premium. This will help you decide whether to upgrade and provide you with brief pointers to using the features in Qustodio Premium.
Summary: Qustodio Premium offers all the features of Qustodio Free, plus:
- Reports with 30 days of information instead of just seven.
- Use the Multiple Device Scheduler to customize time limits across devices.
- Block applications on Windows PCs and Macs.
- Block apps on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Panic Button.
- Install and use the Qustodio Advanced Facebook Monitoring plug-in for Facebook.
- Track your child’s Android device on a map.
- See who your child calls or texts most, and set a list of blocked or allowed contacts on Android devices.
- You get Priority support for any issues or questions.
Comparing Qustodio Free and Qustodio Premium
The key word for Qustodio Premium is “more”; more information in reports; more control of how much time your child can spend using each device; more control of what your child can do on each device; and (much) more detail about how your child uses Facebook.
|Monitoring of Web, Search & Applications|
|Smart Web Filtering & Safe Search|
|Social Activity Monitoring incl. Facebook & Twitter|
|Time Limit Controls|
|Online Dashboard for Monitoring Child Activity|
|Monitor Multiple Children on Multiple Devices (Mac, Windows PC, Android)|
|Games and Applications Blocking on All Devices|
|Set Time Controls by Device|
|Calls & SMS Monitoring and Blocking|
|Advanced Monitoring for Facebook|
|- Access to Status Updates|
|- See Pictures Your Child & Friends Upload|
|- Relationship Status Updates|
|- Events and Parties Your Child is Attending|
|30 Days Detailed Child Activity Reporting|
|Priority Help & Support|
|Comece agora Qustodio para Familias||Buy NowPremium Qustodio for 1 year|