How do I add another child to my Qustodio account?
This article tells you how to add a child to your Qustodio account when you already have one or more children using Qustodio.
Before You Begin
If you want to add your child to a Windows PC, create a separate user account for the child first. Use the Windows Control Panel. Choose User Accounts, then choose Manage another user -> Create a new account. Create a new Windows account for your child. Then, choose the new account and choose Create a password to add a password for the account. Repeat for any additional Windows PCs the child will be using.
Add a Child to Your Account
If you already have one child using a Windows device, adding an additional child is easy. Repeat these steps for each Windows PC you want to add your additional child to. Adding a child should only take a few minutes.
1. Log into the Qustodio Family Portal at http://family.qustodio.com
2. Click on the drop down and select Settings.
3. Click Children’s accounts.
4. Click Add a New Child
5. Enter the name, birth year and gender for your child. Choose an avatar. Click Add kid.
Your child is added to your account. Your child’s name will now appear in other setup options.
6. Click Devices.
7. Click Edit device options.
8. Choose an account from the pull-down menu.
9. Your child will be added to the device description in the Devices area.
Tip. Consider letting your child know that you’ve installed Qustodio on the computer.
Congratulations! Your child’s use of this PC can now be monitored and managed using the Qustodio Family Portal.
Do you see a different interface from the one described above? If so, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Qustodio Family Portal.
2. Click Your Family on the sidebar on the left.
3. From here, click the Add a child button at the bottom of the page
4. Select an avatar, then enter your child’s name, birth year, and gender. Click Next.
Congratulations! You have created your child's profile. Now you can install Qustodio on their device(s).