Experts in digital safety
Children are now spending more time in front of screens than ever before, a trend which has accelerated even faster during the coronavirus pandemic, with Qustodio data showing screen time skyrocketing in recent years. Young people today frequently use multiple devices which influence their daily lives and greatly increase their dependence on technology. According to market research, 90% of 11 year-olds now own their own phone, and 39% of teenagers state they could not live without one.
- Block inappropriate content using smart filters
- Manage and balance screen time across multiple devices
- Set time limits, or entirely block, specific games and apps
- Monitor time children spend on social media
- Locate their children in real time in case of emergency
For media enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org